Tuesday, May 10, 2011

i feel like a wizard o.o

i've been smelling cigarettes everywhere i go lately ...
idk if its a good thing or a bad thing , but i kind of feel like a wizard , because im wearing my teal jacket today and i look awesome . its the morning right now and im in some dumb technical shit class that i dont need to graduate -.- idk why im even here . this is bullshit ...
so yeah , i smell cigarettes again . i think its on my jacket , or bag , or skateboard , or textbook . idk . the smell is everywhere . i really should stop smoking cigarettes -.-

hahahaha , like that joke i just told ? :D i cant see myself without a cigarette in my mouth , seriously . i cant .

and heres my buddy victor over here ...
--hello i'm victor. i am not akoni's buddy, he's my buddy. yeah its a bromance bitches, its so funny we dont even think about how gay it is...maybe we should though...fuck.

that was victor for yah :D

i would also like to point out that i am happy that i have nikki <3 that is all :D 

1 comment: